hello Mani and all. For my self I have not tried any of the mainstream games like ones for the ps3 or ps2 so can't speak to there accessibility. I do enjoy playing games for the blind though like shades of doom from game games, and other first person shooter type games. I know that there are others on this list though who have tried mainstream games and can play them quite fine. well these are my thoughts. from Mich Verrier from New Liskeard Ontario Canada.