From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 3:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mota potential glitch?

Hi Al,
Well, to be honest the Jaws and DirectInput problem is a fairly common
problem with most accessible games, and it is so common that I assumed
it was common knowledge. As a result I never documented it, but I guess
I should in the trouble shooting section of the manual I am working on.
What is interesting DirectInput doesn't seam to bother Window Eyes 7,
NVDA, and a couple of other Windows screen readers. It always seams to
be Jaws that has the conflict with DirectInput. Must be something do
with the way it handles keyboard input.