Hi Tom,
I installed the net framework, and the Direct x files, and then installed mota
into the usa games interactive folder. I already have stfc in there as well.
Stfc seems to work fine (although I am not sure if the echo effect for the
voice is intentional or not, if it is intentional, it is kind of annoying).
Anyway, I click on Mota and I get the nice theme music and some credits, and
then the voice says select menu item. From there I can not  go any further. I
can use the alt f4 keys to turn off the program, but I can not use any function
keys nor the cursor keys to try to move to other menu items. The keys still
give me my usual sound feedback, but nothing else pertaining to the game.
I use jaws 8.0, dell laptop (I use a USB keyboard with it), I am well over the
hardware requirements, and I have windows xp pro with SP3.

As a side note, I like the User's manual for Mota being a web manual instead of
being a text document. It made reading the manual much easier.

al