Hi Aaron,

Aaron Said:
Hmm, nod that might be the way to do it. Except in the menus. In the menus it would be nice if we can interrupt ourselves when we press arrow keys instead of queueing
when we arrow and stuff.

Tom Says:
Ummm...I'm not sure what you mean. You have always been able to interrupt the speech in the menus just by pressing the up/down arrow keys. I'm totally confused by your comment above.
Aaron Said:
when we arrow and stuff. now that you have it able to be interrupted you might be
able to put the score on the scores menu so we don't  have to press enter.

Tom Says:

Actually, I've already done that. Believe it or not I'm already way ahead of you on this point.

Aaron Said:
Hmm, I have an idea while i'm at it, can we announce some things in the menu when
we hit tab like this.
I press tab I get
Select a menu item. Combat knife.
Down arrow repeatedly and it might sound like this
9mm pistol. 30, 5.
12 gage shotgun. 15, is drawn.
healing potion. 4

Tom Says:
Perhaps. Let us not get ahead of ourselves here. Remember the new speech upgrade is in the very very experimental stage. In fact, i haven't completed work on it yet. I've only done some testing and know it is possible. I'm not going to say yes/no to every request until I am certain all of this works properly and is fully stable.
Smile.