  From: Thomas Ward
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 12:58 AM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] wondering

  Hi,
  Actually, I personally think dosbox is better. Dosemu is pretty old. I
  haven't seen a recent version of that in a while. If he uses dosbox
  there is a version for Windows so he wouldn't have to necessarily run
  Linux to use it.
  Cheers!

  shaun everiss wrote:
  > get dosemu and linux, if I can ever get my old dead system with the dead
cdrom drive to accept external cdrom devices I will put grml dosemu and maybe
gnome in.