Hi.
We are talking about the same thing, I thought by reference to dosbox that
worked for windows that meant it would run in windows.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Thomas Ward
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 1:35 AM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] wondering

  Hi Aaron,
  Ummm...Are we talking about the same program? DOSBox is just a program
  you install on Windows, Linux, or Mac and run it like any other program.
  You can place a DOSBox icon on your Windows or Linux desktop, click it,
  and bang instant dos environment. You do need to mount the folder where
  your  old dos games and other programs are at, but that is no biggy.

  Valiant8086 wrote:
  > Hi.
  > It's possible to boot into dosbox from inside windows without vm software?
Nifty. I'd be interested to try it but I haven't any external synthesizers. Hmm
I have a braille n speak but don't know where the cereal cable is for it, and I
can't understand those things any more. Used to be good at it but now adays I'm
hopeless. Ah the good old days when understanding a computer voice was an art,
lol.