  From: Anthony Vitale
  To: gamers@audyssey.org
  Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 1:02 PM
  Subject: [Audyssey] PROBLEMS

  since trying to join your list I have had
  several problems.  I had difficulty signing
  up on the list problems with the edit and check
  boxes.  I must have finally got it
  because I received a confirmation notice.
  But I tried to log on and it wont let me.
  my second problem is I sent in a question but
  just received a notices with a bunch
  of links on it.  When you write in a question how
  do you get an answer to the question.
  Finally this has been a very frustrating
  experience, when I wrote this letter to the mail
  man I got some kind of a rejection notice that
  told me to write again to MAILMAN -OWNER AND ALSO
  GOT A NON RECEIVABLE NOTICE AT THAT address
  ALSO.  If you make it this difficult for blind
  people to join ,well I just don't understand!!
  Sincerely yours
  A Vitale