Hi Tony,
No, as far as the Audyssey list goes you are fine. i was just pointing out the fact there is an easier way to subscribe to this list. As far as downloading games goes what site are you refering to? I am going to assume here you are speaking of audiogames.net, and I'm not really sure what the problem is. Usually I just look through there directory of games, click on a link, and am either taken to the web site to download it or get a download dialog box. So I'm a bit unsure what you are doing that requires a password or any kind of login. YOu don't have to login into audiogames.net to get games.
Hope this helps.

Anthony Vitale wrote:
Hi thanks
Well should I do that now I tried to go to the lis of games and downolad and couldn't get one and tried to log on to the site and it gave me some prompt that I didn't give the correct Id or password, althouth I know I put in the one I registured with. So where do I stand now I seem to beable to write
Tony to the list but I'm not sure everything is right.
Tony