Hello Anthony,
A few things here. First there are two ways to sign up to this list. The first is to use the web interface as I can see you have done. The second is via e-mail by sending a blank e-mail, with no subject line to,
gamers-subscr...@audyssey.org
and you will get an e-mail back from mailman which you reply to. It is really as easy as that. As for posting to the Audyssey list all first time posters have to be approved by a list moderator. If you haven't been approved you will get an e-mail message back from mailman stating that your message requires moderator approval and you merely have to wait for Raul, Kevin, or I to approve you for list posting.
HTH

Anthony Vitale wrote:
since trying to join your list I have had several problems. I had difficulty signing up on the list problems with the edit and check boxes. I must have finally got it
because I received a confirmation notice.
But I tried to log on and it wont let me.
my second problem is I sent in a question but just received a notices with a bunch of links on it. When you write in a question how do you get an answer to the question. Finally this has been a very frustrating experience, when I wrote this letter to the mail man I got some kind of a rejection notice that told me to write again to MAILMAN –OWNER AND ALSO GOT A NON RECEIVABLE NOTICE AT THAT address ALSO. If you make it this difficult for blind people to join ,well I just don’t understand!!
Sincerely yours
A Vitale