Hey, do you guys know how to change the subject line of a message? Its really simple, just go the the subject line and type something else there that is relevant to your message. I've just gone through I don't know how many messages thinking I'd reed about responses to the blind adrenaline fighting game only to read all this totally unrelated stuff about getting started with gaming. How about a little consideration and manners here fellas, it isn't that hard to show some list etiquette and avoid wasting other people's time. I could understand some newer members not thinking about this, but most of you guys responding to this have been on the list a long time and you should know better by now.
 Out.
Che