To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Blind Adrenaline's online fighting game

Hi Ron
Thanks, I got the opinion that all of these people played strictly audio games which I don't have any clue about. I would like some assistance with the different platforms I can only play z-code and Tad's games haven't managed to figure out how to download and install the other platforms. Haven't figured out what I am doing wrong. Thanks for your responce. Maybe in a bit you can also assist with issues with audio games.
Thanks Tony