I thank you much but it just so happens that the kitchens inc are the only games I do already play I like the scavienger games/adventure text games but I think I would like to try the audio games of that type.
thanks Tony

At 05:25 PM 3/19/2009, you wrote:
Hi.
By kitchen game did you mean like the kitchensinc games http://kitchensinc.net? With the games like win pong, win golf, etc? If that's not what you meant, kitchensinc would be a nice place to start. Just a whole bunch of free games that are a in general nice and fun.
----- Original Message -----
  From: Anthony Vitale
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 4:43 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Blind Adrenaline's online fighting game

  Thanks again Ron,
  It seems as if you really do understand my confusion. I want to thank
  you for your time and effort to assist me.  Can you offer the name of
  a  free starter  game not like the kitchen games I have got the hang
  of those. Maybe something similar to  the things that happen like
  scavanging in the text games.
  Thanks Tony