Hi, I didn't play those upper levels yet, on "bring them on," I can breeze threw sector 3 like a whirl wind, honestly I use unlimited ammo, but I love it.. Smile ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 11:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] GTC sector 5

Hi Bryan,
Oh yeah, strategy plays a huge part in GTC. I just finished playing sector 3 on "Today Is A Good Day To Die" and without cheats that was almost impossible. I got my butt kicked about 10 times before I finally managed to out flank the enemy and kick some enemy tail. All I can say it was a real pain in the butt to get to the train in time with tanks, choppers, and everything else trying to have a piece of my butt.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
I've been playing GTC for almost five years an I still can't beat that sector without cheating. I guess I'm just not a very strategically-minded person..and that's a huge part of surviving sector five.