Hi,
Yeah, endless ammo helps, but if you play without cheats, like I usually do, it becomes a completely different tactical situation. You really have to pick and choose your targets carefully. That's why i love the game.

important wrote:
Hi, I didn't play those upper levels yet, on "bring them on," I can breeze threw sector 3 like a whirl wind, honestly I use unlimited ammo, but I love it.. Smile