  From: Thomas Ward
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 12:47 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] GTC sector 5

  Hi Bryan,
  Definitely. I usually drive to somewhere half-way between the bridges
  and the end of the road and begin dropping several mines on the road in
  various places. Believe me if you put enough of them there most of the
  enemy tanks will wind up toast before the ever see the bridges. Of
  course remember not to get too close to the mines you just layed or you
  will end up toast yourself. Grin.