Hi Ann,
Yeah, I bet. I don't think there are any accessible Checkers computer games besides the one made by Azibat Software, and that one you have to pay for. So I think the Checkers game should definitely be one of the games I should update and release.
Smile.

Ann wrote:
Hi Thomas,

Oh, please do! I'd be very interested, particularly in a checkers game.

~Ann