Hi Shaun,
If you mean by native Win32 application an application that draws it's own window via the Microsoft Win32 API as apposed to operating in a console environment point well taken. Although, no can do in this case. That would require totally rewriting the games from scratch for a specific platform, Windows, which I certainly don't want to do. From my very brief examination of the code they use very common input/output functions like printf, scanf, getch(), etc. Since the games do they already are more or less cross platform games. There are a few things I'll change like instead of having system call cls to clear the screen I'll write my own clear screen function to be more operating system indipendant. A few miner things like that, and they will be 100% platform independant. At least the source code will be.
Smile.

shaun everiss wrote:
I just don't care if I can help it to navigate round a console app.
I prefur a native win32 application.