From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 10:46 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Releasing Some Old Text Games

Hi,
True, but then I'd have to modify the games to work on mobile phones,
get a compiler for a mobile phone, and should probably have a mobile
phone to test them. At this point I really wasn't thinking of putting a
lot of work into them. Although, I certainly do like the idea of
updating them, make sure the C++ code meets current standards, recompile
them, and release them to the public as freebies.