Hi,
Yes, but I would like everyone to begin stearing this back to a game topic. General hardware issues such as what cd drive to buy etc is skatting dangerious close to the off topic line. So let's try and stearing things back to on topic.
Smile.

Constantine wrote:
True enough, I guess. I love lg drives, those seem to be the most reliable. I have one from 2004 and have used it quite a lot, and its the fastest cd burning drive I own. Sony is good too. I have a very very no name brand drive (that has super link technology, any idea what that is)? On my oldest computer that burns cds at 40 x, with horrible results. Got another 2 lg burners, different models but they both burn dvds and cds, and I use one of them almost daily. The one in this laptops an hp, I guess, and its working fine. actually no, looking in hardware, its lg too! I don't use it that much, though.

contact details: