Hi,
Well, bottom line, we all need to remember weather we are talking about a Play Station or XBox hardware can fail, have glitches, and both experience these sorts of issues. Sheesh my dvd recorder, which I have had for the last two years, just up and died for no apparent reason. Such is life with electronics these days.

Yohandy wrote:
ps3s are experiencing way less problems than xbox, for sure. Disc scratching? red ring of death? no thanks. There's a section on wikipedia entirely devoted to xbox 360 problems. don't get me wrong, I really love some of the xbox 360s features, but until they fix these issues, I won't be getting one.