I barely use the drive actually if I needed to use it more I'd use an external.
ANd keep the drive for hardware installs.
my drive is so bad now on my a10 that its not bootable I can't recover the unit.
I can't boot with an external at all so unless I want to get it replaced which
will cost mega bucks I won't be able to do anything at all.