Hi,
I know about the sega genesis, the 32x modular plug in and the sega CD, but I don't remember seeing a mega drive. Is that the same as the genesis?

al

From: "ari" <aridamoula...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 3:24 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Sega games site

Hi all,
Two topics here.
First, I haven't had time, but if someone could try it and give us a review if the site or any games on it are accessible, remember the Sega Megadrive? Well, Sega has just launched a free site where you can play the old games, and, for a subscription, you have access to even more titles, like Sonic, etc.
www.playsega.com
I found my old Sega Megadrive. I'd love to get some more games for it, did anyone of you guys have them and what games were accessible and did you guys like to play? My friend and I have tried Mortal Combat 3 (remember how cool it was that we thought it was great when it talked a bit?), Toughman Boxing, and WWF Arcade Game. Anyone remember the commentators and bringing back all the nostalgia of wrestling 1995 with Doynk The Clown, Razor Ramon, Brett Heart and Yoko Zoona?
Ari