So how does the emulator work what do you have to do? Is it screen
reader friendly or do you have to get help to install it??

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]
On Behalf Of Shadow Dragon
Sent: 25 March 2009 20:26
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Sega games site

Sorry for the double post. One thing that's cool about console classix
is
that you can send in your cartridges if they don't have a game, and
they'll
actually do a full rom rip and post it up there. You probably won't get
your
cart back but I thought it was a neat feature. Leaves room for full
expansion. Oh, and here's the link:

http://www.consoleclassix.com