Hi all,

Just having a massive clear out of my place.  I came across a stack of
old playstation titles, and a few for ps2.  I don't own a console
anymore, thought it might be cool to make iso's of these though to
have more games available on the move.

>From my initial googling, it Seems the road to emulation has many
twists and turns, so I thought I'd ask here if anyone has a heads up
on what's usable and gets the job done?

Tia
Scott