To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 4:40 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] can anyone recommend good ps1 or ps2 emulators?

Hi all,

Just having a massive clear out of my place.  I came across a stack of
old playstation titles, and a few for ps2.  I don't own a console
anymore, thought it might be cool to make iso's of these though to
have more games available on the move.

From my initial googling, it Seems the road to emulation has many
twists and turns, so I thought I'd ask here if anyone has a heads up
on what's usable and gets the job done?

Tia
Scott