To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 6:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] can anyone recommend good ps1 or ps2 emulators?

Jeepers, I'm running a core2duo 2.4ghz with a fairly decent video
card, but a mere 2gb of ram, so ps2 emulation isn't looking too
hopeful.

I googled EPSZ emulator and came up with ePSXe (note the different
spelling).  Seems like a pretty popular choice but I just wanted to
check that's the program you meant in case there's some lesser known
project I've missed.

Cheers
Scott