Hi Dark,
Mission 4 doesn't have an aircraft carrier in it. Mission 4 is the mission where you have to destroy the three troup transports that are picking up troups from the island in sector e2. The three destroyers guarding the area are tricky guys, but I can get all three of them most of the time even on the highest difficulty level. It comes down to timing and practice.
Smile.