well I never knew there were such things before.
ok bottle openers with pop tops that you still need an opener to pop the top as
its sharp are comanplace but I can't imagine there being not that way.
Cans.
Hmm once I read a story about a shipwreck where they got food and bottled drink
but no opener.
It was the only one though.
I can't imagine cans with no pop tabs or bottles with tin lids.