Hi,
Smile. Oh,yes. I love cpanel transfers. Where would I be without them. In fact, when USA Games went down a couple of weeks ago do to a complete Linux reinstall on the server it was fairly easy to restore the account with cpanel. The site was back up in a couple of hours after the reinstall of Linux. I love it.