Yes, this is known as the beauty of cpanel transfers between servers, *smile*.

Thomas Ward wrote the following on 3/30/2009 2:23 PM:
Hi Charles,
No. As far as I am aware it should still be
gamers@audyssey.org
after the move to the new surver. Assuming nothing goes wrong they should be able to just import the old account on the new surver, and bingo we are back up and running in a few hours.
HTH

Raul A. Gallegos -- http://www.asmodean.net