Hi Shaun,
Actually, I'm glad you braught the issue up. I've discovered there was a problem with mailman. Shane and I just got the USA Games list server back up and running late last night. So if you try to subscribe now it should work at this point. If it doesn't work let me know, and I'll see if there is something else we missed.
HTH