Just wanted too mention a couple of things noticed about entombed for the
powers that be. grin.

1. When using harm or lightning, sometimes the damage and the body part hit are
not mentioned. Damage is done, but for whatever reason nothing else is
announced.

2. had a fighter and a pet, and fought a zombie. The zombie  was able to be
hit, and thru the fight managed to mangle all of it's limbs, except his head
was critical. Basically, the thing was a head and a torso. Well, in attempting
to finish it off, I was blocked. I thought that it was odd that a limbless
unmoving target would be hard to hit, I attacked again. Again Imissed or was
blocked. I did flurry, and my pet attacked it, and I just could not hit this
thing! I got a bad flashback of a certain black knight in a Monty Python movie
saying, "I'll bite your knees off!". lol
The first zombie I fled from, after whiffing out after a solid dozen or more
attempted attacks.
Later on I ran into a zombie with the same exact condition. That second one I
threw various things on it which eventually destroyed it. I then went on to
explore some new areas and I ran into the same zombie two more times before I
finally gave up on that game. I know I was in a new area, and that the thing
didn't have any legs, so I guess that is why I am reporting it here.