Sent: Friday, April 03, 2009 5:31 AM
Subject: [Spam] Re: [Audyssey] Where to download mota version 4

I usually don't respond to messages such as this one, but in defense of the author, not that he needs any, I will respond.

First of all, Thomas Ward did say a couple of days ago that he would release beta four in a quote day or two unquote. Now, I do realized that his beta four message was an april fools joke and I thought it was cool, , but I would ask that we all think of something a little differently.

Many of us, myself included have day jobs. What this means is that a lot of times we look at subject lines and then file them away for later when we have the time to look at the messages.

If one was to just file away the message that beta four was released, and if they had read that Thomas was going to release beta four in a day or two, then they may have just seen that message and automatically gone to the website, thinking that they could grab the beta. Not everyone has the time to read all the e-mails on a list, especially when the developer of a game posted before the april first date what beta four would be about, and when things come from developers, especially talking about a beta release, there are those folks who just see the subject and say, "hey, cool, when I have the time, I will download the next beta from the website, since I know where to download the game. Why should I read the e-mail, if I know where the beta can be downloaded."

Now, I will say here that before I went to the website, I did read the e-mail, and I knew it was an april fools joke. But since Thomas, already posted at the end ofMarch what the next beta would be, I may have not read the e-mail, and gone straight to the website.

So before you make a statement like this below, maybe you should think about how people process the e-mails they receive.

.

Jeremy

He sure got got good, didn't he?  Heh heh heh.

---
Gun control only controls the guns of lawful citizens while placing them in control of the unlawful ones. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Liam Erven" <liamer...@gmail.com>