Hi,
Not only that, but in my experience there is no full proof solution to guard against piracy. Sooner or later a cracker will find a way to over come, crack, or break the security system a developer uses. Once broken it is no longer a full proof or secure method for protecting the product from theft. So in the end you might keep some really average computer users out of cracking the software, but pro crackers can crack, break, and steel anything they want. These days all additional security is doing is making it worse for the legal ccustomer rather than really keeping the wolves at bay.