The sound bug is actually kind of common in mainstream video games. I have tat old Game Cub Game Simsons: Road Rage and sometimes some of the crash sound effects wil play after the game ends. I think it has to do with how the machine reads the disk. THen at other times someting will happen and the speec will stop for a time, then the next time a character does say something it basically goes nuts and says every line that should have been said up to that point. This can be pretty funny depending on who you picked up in your car and what they would have said.
You have acquired the skill of Weaponry Therimin.
Current Mastery is 1 novice.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 9:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA small bug, and a suggestion

Hi Scott,
Yeah, the torch bug is one i've been trying to track down for a while. it happens so infrequently it is hard to pin down, and a bug that doesn't really make much sense because the game tells that sound to stop when exiting and it doesn't always stop. As far as adding staircases to the view menu that's a good suggestion. It probably won't make it in beta 4, but I'll save the idea for a future beta release.

Scott Chesworth wrote:
Hey Tom,

Just had a bash through the beta again to kill a spare few minutes I
had.  I noticed that when I got to the last room and somehow had all 3
of my lives wasted by the big guy, my torch seemed to keep burning
even when I returned to the main menu.  This only seemed to happen on
expert difficulty level though.  Wasn't sure if it was something you
were aware of or not.

Also a small suggestion.  Perhaps stairs (I assume they are stairs)
should be announced in the view list along with ledges and doors and
suchlike.  I can build up a pretty clear picture in my mind of that
part of the level now that I know where to head, but the picture would
be clearer from the outset if I could find out for sure from the view
menu that when my footsteps change I'm on stairs.  Just thinking of it
from the point of view of a first time player who might be more
cautious.

Cheers
Scott