Hi,
No, it is probably how the programming instructions were written. Keep in mind programming is basically nothing more than feeding the computer a set of instructions to follow. Sometimes those instructions can get called out of order or the processor gets backed up and an instruction gets called too late. Either way the sound or whatever gets called at the wrong time producing a nice runtime bug.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
The sound bug is actually kind of common in mainstream video games. I have tat old Game Cub Game Simsons: Road Rage and sometimes some of the crash sound effects wil play after the game ends. I think it has to do with how the machine reads the disk. THen at other times someting will happen and the speec will stop for a time, then the next time a character does say something it basically goes nuts and says every line that should have been said up to that point. This can be pretty funny depending on who you picked up in your car and what they would have said.
You have acquired the skill of Weaponry Therimin.