  From: Thomas Ward
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 11:55 AM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA small bug, and a suggestion

  Hi Scott,
  Yeah, the torch bug is one i've been trying to track down for a while.
  it happens so infrequently it is hard to pin down, and a bug that
  doesn't really make much sense because the game tells that sound to stop
  when exiting and it doesn't always stop.
  As far as adding staircases to the view menu that's a good suggestion.
  It probably won't make it in beta 4, but I'll save the idea for a future
  beta release.