Hi.
The chopper game sounds like fun. Especially if you wanted to improve the game
more once you finished working on other projects.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Che
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 12:50 AM
  Subject: [Audyssey] quick Blind Adrenaline update

    Hi all,
    Some of you might have caught my previous posts on my plans regarding using
the X Box 360 controllers as well as the We remote in my upcoming fighting
game.
  To that end, I've been working with XNA, the new game development platform
from Microsoft along with the programming language C sharp for the past two
weeks.
     Overall, I dig it so far.  The XNA C sharp combination will allow me to
integrate x box and wii controllers as well as the usual keyboard, joystick and
mouse combination into the upcoming fighting game.
    I found a blu tooth device that most best buys sell that will allow the wii
remote to work with a PC, and I've been playing around with it.  Looks like we
will be able to actually punch our opponents by punching, and block by ducking
and so forth for those that want to invest in a wii remote.  For those that
don't, full force feedback will be incorporated into regular controllers, as
well as keyboard and mouse support.
    I have found that I can use a wii fit board as well, which is kind of like
a small balance board we can use to dodge in the game, squat down, jump back,
etc.  The possibilities are tremendous, including a possible excersize software
for the blind.
    I have created a fairly simple helicopter simulation to test out the new
controls, right now all you can do is fly it around some and land it, and if
you land too hard it crashes, but it has possibility and I may release it for
free for folks to play with if they like once I add a couple little things,
maybe an enemy to shoot at or something.
    Anyhow, wanted to keep you guys updated on the progress. These new
possibilities with the controllers,  our proprietary online code as well as new
XNA features should make the next generation of games from Blind Adrenaline a
lot of fun to play.
    I'll keep you guys updated as progress is made. In the meantime, would
anyone be interested in the helicopter simulation?  Suggestions welcome, but
future development will be limited, so I may put in a single enemy AI or maybe
a mission to deliver cargo or something, but I won't have time to do anything
very extravagant with it.
     Later,
    Che