hmm well you could make it a arcade type che, enemies weapons, etc.
I don't have the cash or the room to stick a joystick currently and don't have
the wish to get a remote.
however I do have an old by 10 years or so ffb stick from logitech I got when
we were first talking about this on the gamers list.
its still in its box.
I just havn't bothered with the thing.