  From: Ann
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 8:52 PM
  Subject: [Audyssey] Can't connect to the Hary Potter mud

  Hi folks,

  Okay, I'm trying out Monkeyterm, and VIP Mud, and aside from quite a few
  Microsoft VB errors that keeps popping up in Monkeyterm, it seems to
  work fine. But, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or not. I
  can't connect to the Harry Potter mud at:

  hpwizwars.mudmagic.com port 4444

  It always says connection timed out.

  Any advice? I am able to connect to other muds.

  Thanks.

  ~Ann
  PS! I think I just broke a record. I've never posted three messages on
  this list in one day before.