Hey Lisa,
Mysteries of the Ancients can be found on my products page at
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com/products.php
and it is currently in beta testing right now. So while not a complete product I think this will give you a taiste of the final product.
Smile.

Lisa Hayes wrote:
Thomas you said all I wanted to say here, but far better thein ever could. Now I have not been concentrating gamers so where can I get mota from/ I want to play the thing and will buy it, so can someone please point me in the direction to download what ever is available? thanks in advance.
Skype lisa12256, come join my chat list at,
lisas-list-subscr...@raineemusic.com