hmm I am my self a christian in a lose sence.
I do aggree that violent games do exist.
Good you bring up the subject, this issue will not go away, in fact last week I
watched a program on this people taking games to literally.
And actually thinking of these as real.
I have no real answer.
Yeah some of the heavy metal music etc can be violant, so can games.
I actually appose violent games where you kill for no reason but to do it.
Thats why I like stratogy games, where you must think, concerntrate and use
your head.
Where the enemy is a bit smarter than you, etc.
While we can't please everyone usually if someone doesn't like things, well.
There is headphones in fact my dad does not care about me playing things
through speakers while he is working because its to noisy.
I don't think I'd really hit a violent game like hitman, etc.
Something with a story where one has to solve puzzels, achieve objectives, etc.
I suppose the rpg style is probably a semi violent type although there are
stratogies for this to.
It never crossed my mind that something like this could really be offensive
although yeah I could see other stuff like tank commander, lonewolf, shades of
doom being offensive.
Also tazan junior could also be seen as such hunter.
And all the alien games we have alien outback, troopinam 1 and 2.
Parts of pipe 2.
and entombed.
hmm decent into madness could bee seen as such and so could the moosic game.
So what is left?
pipe1 although that could be seen as offensive with the rats dogs, and other
things some of which you need to kill.
Ok so cut that out including all the trek games to.
we have all the jim kitchen games, and probably most of the experimental games
although not all of these would be able to be played, cod, flyswat blind goose
sightless and fear of the dark and leap.
All the text games should be able to be played though even the violent ones as
you do have to think to use those although some of them could also be seen as
offensive.
really if you cut out all the stuff you have vary little.
I am not sure about railracer but you sertainly could not play the battle racer
or come to think of it 3d valosity or puppy 1.
Otherwise you still have a few things.
I  am not restricted to what I do but I know some of my family that are, not my
imediate family but some cousins.
If you are to much that way as with being to much the other the devel gets you.
Because it just does not work, has all sorts of issues later on.
Still not sure I try to read as little about religion as I can.
I believe in god but not the baggage that comes with it.