I am of the same don't even go to church I have an uncle that is like that.
I just don't let that get to me if I did i would be in hell.
They do stop after a bit and after they think you are in with them then well as
long as you watch yourself they don't seem to notice or mind what happens.
I do take precortions.
Say I am reviewing a text or something that someone may not like I know say
someone is going to have a conversation with me I turn it off as a matter of
course.
Its also good manners in any case.