Actually, I'm not really looking to obtain a license, I just want to learn it. It would be fun

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 3:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a very geeky audiogame idea.

I believe that there are Morse code trainers that do exactly what you're looking for. The speed of what you hear can be regulated so that you can practice or improve your sending and receiving of code for different ham radio licenses. However, unfortunately, the learning of Morse code is no longer a requirement for obtaining even a novice license. You may be able to find just such an animal through the use of a search engine. I think it would be a fun little tool to have on your PC, but I would not consider it to be a game. More of a utility, maybe? JMO.
---
In God we trust!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohand...@gmail.com>