I like it. it's such a dotty idea, i hope someone will dash it off.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohand...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 3:56 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] a very geeky audiogame idea.

Would be kinda neat if someone created this. One of the things I always
wanted to learn was morse code. Can anyone see where I'm coming from  with
this? That's right. an audiogame that teaches you morse code. You hear a
letter, or a word, and you need to type what it means. pretty geeky huh? the better you do, the faster it could get or something. There should also be a tutorial to learn the code. Wonder how difficult it would be for someone to
create such a game? It could be called Morse code buster. hahaha.