To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 9:56 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] a very geeky audiogame idea.

Would be kinda neat if someone created this. One of the things I always wanted to learn was morse code. Can anyone see where I'm coming from with this? That's right. an audiogame that teaches you morse code. You hear a letter, or a word, and you need to type what it means. pretty geeky huh? the better you do, the faster it could get or something. There should also be a tutorial to learn the code. Wonder how difficult it would be for someone to create such a game? It could be called Morse code buster. hahaha.