From: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 3:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a very geeky audiogame idea.

I believe that there are Morse code trainers that do exactly what you're
looking for.  The speed of what you hear can be regulated so that you can
practice or improve your sending and receiving of code for different ham
radio licenses.  However, unfortunately, the learning of Morse code is no
longer a requirement for obtaining even a novice license.  You may be able
to find just such an animal through the use of a search engine.  I think it
would be a fun little tool to have on your PC, but I would not consider it
to be a game.  More of a utility, maybe?  JMO.
---
In God we trust!