Hi,
Grin. Actually, i don't think it would be possible to play the game for three hours straight under the circomstances of that particular bug. It was eating ram and bogging the processor down so fast that after 15 to 20 minutes of that abuse any system would go down for the count. I am, obviously, elated to know what the problem is and that there is a ffix for it.
Smile.

Constantine wrote:
Woo, rofl if I played for 3 hours straight, can't imagine what would have happened.

contact details:

email: tcwoo...@shaw.ca

and others
msn: the_conman...@hotmail.com
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram, Fujitsu 100 gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive, connecsant AC-link audio