To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2009 1:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mach 1 tts

hi jim, keep up the good work man, it's really fun the game!!
the only thing that i'm really missing are the ability to race these
tracks against an opponent, with maybe a option to choose against how
many opponets you wana race.
i wonder if you're  going to add this option in future versions?
also, a track editor whould be pretty good  in the future as well.
well, the rest is really really good!!