To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2009 9:32 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Mach 1 tts

Hi,

I have put a new file up on my web site.

File name wincart.exe.  File size 8.3 meg.

I wrote Mach 1 tts specifically for my Logitech MOMO Racing steering wheel joystick. It should work ok with other game controllers as well. However some of the tracks may be very difficult if not impossible to drive via the keyboard.

The file can be found on my free windows sapi5 text to speech games page.

Have a good racing day.

BFN
    Jim

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA